What is Lexa Doig's Net Worth?
Lexa Doig, a Canadian television and movie actress, has a net worth of $500 thousand. Born on June 8, 1973, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Doig developed a passion for acting at a young age. She began her career in modeling and commercial work before making her television debut as "Second Girl" on The Hidden Room in 1993. Since then, she has appeared in various television shows and films, including TekWar, CI5: The New Professionals, and Jason X. Doig gained recognition for her lead role in Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda as the sophisticated artificial intelligence system of the Andromeda Ascendant. In addition to her screen work, she has also participated in theater productions. Currently residing in Vancouver, British Columbia, Doig is married to actor Michael Shanks and is actively involved in charity fundraising for the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada.How much is Leonard Roberts really worth? Unveiling the Net Worth of the Highly Acclaimed Actor.
Career Highlights and Personal Life
- Hosted YTV's Video & Arcade Top 10 with Gordon Michael Woolvett
- Starred in the movie No Alibi alongside Dean Cain and Eric Roberts
- Played the title role in Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda
- Appeared in popular television shows like Traders, Earth: Final Conflict, and The Chris Isaak Show
- Enjoys reading, rollerblading, and playing RPG video games
- Resides in Vancouver, British Columbia with her husband Michael Shanks and their children Mia and Samuel
- Actively involved in charity fundraising for the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
About Net Worth Estimations
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. In some cases, we may also consider private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. Although we strive to provide accurate estimates, the figures mentioned are only approximations. We appreciate any corrections or feedback regarding this information.How Much is Leon Thomas III Worth? Unveiling the Astonishing Net Worth.